Bone and joint health concerns have grown globally, due to increased cases of fractures, back and neck pains, bone ailments and trauma. Bone and joints health supplements industry has been offering diverse value-added functional ingredients, belonging to different health segments. Some of the commonly used bone health ingredients include calcium, soy isoflavones, prebiotic fiber and vitamins. Ingredients used in making these supplements are glucosamine, collagen peptide, chondroitin, methylsulfonyl methane, hyaluronic acid, boswellia serrate and omega-3 fatty acids.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bone-joint-health-supplements.html
Ageing population which is prominent in North America, Europe and certain Asian countries such as Japan helps in driving the market on account of higher preference given to supplements and medications. Rising awareness regarding health concern is another primary factor which is expected to contribute to the demand for joint health supplements market. However, there has been a change in consumer approach towards health and living with increasing focus on preventing diseases rather than treating which may hamper the growth of this market. Moreover, rising demand for herbal products and the consequent development of herbal bone and joint health supplements is expected to open the new opportunities in the market over the future.
U.S was the largest revenue generator for bone and joint health supplements market owing to the rising incidences of consumer awareness, sports injuries and obesity. In addition, Asia Pacific countries such as Japan are expected to excel in this market due to its increasing population and heath care expenditure.
More Reports On Pharmaceutical market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pharmaceutical-market-reports-1.html
Some of the key players in this market are Cargill, Inc., Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc., ESM Technologies LLC, Danisco A/S, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd, Ethical Naturals, Inc., Koyo Chemical Company Ltd., Navamedic ASA, Schiff Nutrition International Inc., Kappa Bioscience AS, NBTY, Inc. and Simply Supplements among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog: